Friday, January 11, 2013

Part 2: Becoming a Weightloss Warrior

I have been "dieting" for years. Like everyone else, I try this fad & that fad. Every time, it ends in failure. It doesn't work. I cheat on it... Whatever the case, it doesn't work out.

So last year, I knew that we were going to Florida on our first family vacation.

That's when I decide to "get in shape," ...at least try to... AGAIN. Lol.

I was PUMPED! I was READY! I was MOTIVATED! According to Pinterest, I was on my way to a healthier lifestyle. That was until I was a month or so from leaving... I hadn't even budged from Zombie-like couch-potato-lounging-junk-food-eating-pronasticator-of-pronasticators status!! (WTF?!)

So, I went to the one person who can (and LOVES to) whip my butt into gear. My Sister. :D

I started using Sparkpeople.

I just cannot believe how much more aware I am now. I REALLY think about the food I eat, my exercise, everything.

So, if you want to follow me on this little one woman journey, then please look on Weightloss Warriors on A Walk in the Rustic Homestead.

No comments:

Post a Comment