Friday, August 31, 2012

25 Things About Me

This is a little background information on Me!! It's basically useless info, but all mine to say the least. Hope that you enjoy!!!     <3 Brittany

P.S. Any questions PLEASE feel free to ask!
  1. I am 27 years old.
  2. I am a mom to a very out-going 4 year old daughter.
  3. I have a very addictive personality.
  4. I have been a couponer since Spring, 2011.
  5. I have been a prepper since Fall, 2011.
  6. I am from a small town in Illinois.  **Southern Illinois (not Chicago)**
  7. My in-laws are farmers. I want to have our own little farm some day. Soon Hopefully!
  8. My Dad, husband, and brother-in-law are all Fire Fighters.
  9. I live 4 minutes away from the house I grew up in. **aka My Dad's House** 
  10. I am the eldest of three kids. I have one sister and one brother.
  11. I work with my sister and mom.
  12. I love my Stockpile!!!
  13. I am getting into walking/jogging/running.
  14. I am trying to live a happier, Healthier lifestyle.
  15. I am addicted to Pinterest!!!! My Page Here
  16. I love taking pictures! I used to be a  scrapbooker, but haven't had anytime in past few years.
  17. I worked at Sylvan Lake. This is a part of Custer State Park in the Black Hills of So. Dakota.
  18. I love to travel!!!
  19. I love to be outside.
  20. I LOVE EVERYTHING RUSTIC!!!!  Barns, wood, decor,.. 
  21. I love (almost) all things Country!
  22. I love '80s Music!! {That's for you, M!}
  23. I love to dance and sing. **They basically go together. Lol**
  24. I am new to blogging, but very eager to learn.
  25. I love to cook!!

No comments:

Post a Comment